|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Grow what's next. Grow your future. Join our fast-paced Farming Solutions & Digital organizationthat is using leading edge technologies and design practices toaccelerate Corteva Agriscience Research & Development. Corteva Agriscience is a global leader in providing seed, crop protection, digital and analytics solutions helping farmers meet global demand with economically successful and environmentally sustainable farming.
Farming Solutions & Digital (FS&D) is a global function of Corteva R&D and aims to be the place where talented people come, stay, and do their best work to solve scientific problems. We believe in and strive towards an inclusive culture that starts with a diverse workforce as the foundation for creativity, innovation, and collaboration. As a Solution Architect, you must be passionate and curious about leading edge software solutions, self-motivated and seek to work in a high energy, collaborative, and diverse team environment.
Note: while this position is aimed at being on campus in Johnston, Iowa, a remote candidate will be considered if required by local conditions or by the candidate's situation/preference.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
Required Competencies – SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience in software development with C#, .NET 4.0 - 6.0, WinForms, WPF (Web tech e.g., AngularJS, React,, Vue is a bonus) comfortable working in Visual Studio or VS Code for at least 5 years.
• Experience working with Azure cloud platform with Azure PaaS and Iaas (ASE, ADO, PowerShell, Azure CLI etc) for at least two years.
• Have a solid knowledge of common software design patterns and engineering practices.
• Experience with unit testing/type mocking with XUnit, MSTest, FakeItEasy, Moq or any other framework.
• Experience working with C/C++ in a Linux/Unix environment is desirable but not required
• Experience working with NoSQL and/or relational databases (and the ability to write T-SQL statements) e.g., PostgreSQL, Sybase, MongoDB for at least three years.
• Ability to work independently and/or within groups.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
• Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
• Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
• Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
• And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.