|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Software Solutions Architect
Location : Hyderabad / Flexible
About us Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
Corteva Agriscience creates the world’s most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future. As the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, we’re building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly, and takes a stand on what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know we’ve got big challenges to solve – we hope you’ll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code – we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
We are a global team of software/hardware engineers, bioinformaticians, data scientists and computational biologists working in discovery research for the agricultural domain. We value passionate, enthusiastic, out-of-the-box thinkers for their ability to provide innovative software solutions in a team-oriented environment. We are seeking a talented Software Solutions Architect to join the Software and Data Engineering team to support critical production systems that enable scientific research in the areas of Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Data Science. The candidate will be joining a diverse multi-cultural team of data scientists and software engineers that develops robust digital solutions and builds state of art cloud data infrastructure for the enterprise. Our team members are in Iowa, Indianapolis, California, and Hyderabad.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
• 5+ years of relevant software development experience, 2+ years of experience working in containerized applications like Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience in building and deploying distributed systems in AWS, Azure
• Experience with working on AWS or Azure services
• Experience creating and maintaining docker-based micro-services API
• AWS Certification – Solutions Architect / Developer / DevOps Engineer
• Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases
• Experience with Linux/Unix OS with bash scripting
• Superior written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
• Experience with Data Science/Bioinformatics/Genomics domain will be an added advantage
• Extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming language (Python must)
• Strong proven experience in Web Technologies (AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3)
• Experience using MVC and other web frameworks of python (Django/Tornado/Flask etc.)
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & Restful Web Services
• Knowledge and/or experience in code versioning and repository management (Git/SVN)
• Experience in relational databases and data structures
• Familiarity with build tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, ANT, make, Azure Devops, GitLab)
• Exposure to project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, RED MINE, etc.)
• Proven experience developing high throughput applications
• Familiar with common Design Patterns for software development
• Experience in developing scientific software systems will be an added advantage
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.