!!!Now Offering $2500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. We have an exciting opportunity for a Scheduling Coordinator at our St. Joseph, Illinois production location. We stay busy and challenged year-round with a diversity of tasks and activities! We take pride in the quality of our work and the safety of all our team members.
We are looking for candidates who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have a stable work history.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits; new hires start with 4 weeks off each year! In addition, we provide excellent maternity, paternal, and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your VERY FIRST day of employment
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities - What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Coordinate new crop, rework, treatment, and sampling schedules of Corteva products for our customers and other plant locations
- Accurately develop scheduling metrics and utilize problem solving tools to determine root cause of inefficiencies with scheduling related activities
- Coordinate production runs with internal customers to optimize network efficiencies and meet network on-time dates for Clockwork, Adaptive, and In-season schedules
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and other programs such as SAP and R3 to effectively manage orders and services
- Work closely with production, maintenance, quality, and inter-company schedulers to schedule and establish priorities of production
- Proactively manage, create, and schedule production runs, process orders, and inventory to enable a constant supply of direct materials
- Optimize inventory levels of raw materials, finished goods and packaging
- Work with Supply Chain planners, distribution team, and local teams to ensure in-bound material are scheduled properly to plan the production schedule
- Initiate, support, and pursue continuous improvements and LEAN events that facilitate reduction in lead times, material movements and inventory
- Monitor daily activities and ensure Safety, Quality, and Production goals are met each day
- Perform duties of a Production Technician as needed
Requirements - Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You possess two (2) to four (4) years of experience in production, operations, logistics, supply chain or related field
- You have a strong understanding of scheduling and inventory management best practices
- You are willing and able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation: climb and/or work in elevated areas; stand and sit for extended periods of time; work outdoor and indoor within hot, cold, wet, and dry conditions
- Chilly warehouse? Dusty fields? No problem! You love to get out there and work hard in different environments! You are also willing and able to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. and perform work which involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- You are customer service orientated and an effective communicator that can work successfully with a variety of stakeholders
- You possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- You are comfortable with technology and possess an excellent computer aptitude including the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and are willing and able to learn other company specific applications as required
- You are flexible, able to multi-task responsibilities with competing priorities, work well under pressure and proactive
- You uphold health and safety to the highest standard! You consistently help others and demonstrate adherence to safety protocols, policies, and procedures to ensure you and your colleagues go home safely every day
- You understand that delivering to our customers on time keeps us viable and are willing and able to work overtime hours, which can include nights and weekends during seasonal peaks to support production demand
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You Have:
- Associate Degree in Business, Logistics, Production, or another related field
- Five (5) years’ experience in Production, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or related field
- Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work
Work Authorization and Relocation:
- No Visa Sponsorship offered or available for this position
- No relocation allowance offered or available for this position
Work Arrangement (100% at Corteva location):
- This role will be fully on-site at our Corteva location
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!