!!Now offering a SIGN ON BONUS of $2500!!
Starting wages range from $20-24
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join our company at our Hedrick, Iowa production facility. We offer all the benefits that a Fortune 500 company has to offer while also providing a community feel. Production Technicians perform a variety of tasks associated with general plant operations, warehousing, and field activities that will evolve with each season throughout the year.
We are looking for candidates who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have a stable work history. Candidates from all industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
Benefits: Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Enjoy competitive wages $20-24 based on qualifications, education, and experience.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits; new hires start with 4 weeks off each year. We also have excellent paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your FIRST DAY of employment.
- And much, much more!
Requirements – Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You have your High School Diploma or eqivalent
- You are willing and able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation: Climb and/or work in elevated areas, Stand and sit for extended periods, Work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions, Lift up to 50 lbs, and perform work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- You have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You have high attention to detail can multitask, maintain an organized workplace and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You value health and safety! You will always work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure you and your colleagues go home safely every day
- You are proactive, communicate concerns, and are accepting of change
- You have a valid US Driver’s License
- You are comfortable with technology and possess good computer aptitude including the use of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and are willing and able to learn other company specific applications as required
- You have one (1) year of education/experience in operations, manufacturing, agriculture, warehousing
- You understand that delivering to our customers on-time keeps us viable and are willing and able to work a rotating shift and overtime hours, which can include nights and weekends during seasonal peaks to support production demand
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You Have:
- Associate or two-year Trade School Degree
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work
- WMS and SAP/ERP system experience
- General agriculture knowledge and/or experience with forklift operation
- Previous leadership experience
Work Authorization and Relocation:
- No Visa Sponsorship offered or available for this position
- No relocation allowance offered or available for this position
Site Dedicated (100% at Corteva location)
- This role will be on-site at our Corteva location
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!