|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
Through leading innovations, we help farmers around the world meet the challenge of feeding a growing population and taking care of our planet. We are currently seeking a Operations Seeds processing lead in Nampa, Idaho.
• Lead a group of technicians and coordinate all tasks related to seed processing like drying, shelling and inventory.
• Timely collect, enter, track, and communicate KPIs
• Organize all seed requests and shipping. .
• Collaborate with other team members to adopt best operational practices.
• To maintain seed inventory and promptly discard, inventoried or ship seed as needed under required standards and regulations.
• To execute R&D trial fulfilment for current projects and to request seed as needed.
• To communicate timely any issues causing delay or potential damage to the seed.
• To communicate effectively and regularly with peers and operational stakeholders regarding project status, planned and completed work activities, and supply input needs,
• Support other Corn TI operational activities and tasks as needed
• Operate under Lean Sig Sigma principles.
• Be part of the world class safety culture and support safety initiatives.
What We Offer:
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act FMLA
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's EEOC
Employee Polygraph Protection Act EPPA
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.