At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
NA Customer Master Data Lead - Farmer Customer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, NA Customer Master Data Lead - Farmer Customer, are to:
- Drive master data strategy, identify and prioritize improvement needs in enabling systems, processes and data capabilities including:
BayerPlus, CBA (Customer Business Advisor)/Key Account Roles, grower portals, Claims, SalesForce, IRD (Integrated Reference Data), AgData CP (Crop Protection) applications, and reporting;
- Facilitate cross functional insight and decision making to establish, measure and improve grower data quality standards for North America;
- Lead team of Farmer Customer Data analysts and specialists accountable for creating and maintaining grower data in SAP and ancillary systems (IRD, SalesForce, HMT, etc) to enable North America business delivery;
- Establish and lead grower data governance processes for the NA ( North America) business to ensure a high quality of data throughout all systems where Farmer Customer data is used enabling delivery of critical new marketing and customer interface opportunities;
- Be accountable to develop regional strategies and drive the execution of global strategies to enhance Farmer Customer master data reliability and availability;
- Be a single point of contact for Farmer Customer data related projects within the global, commercial, IT and or product supply organization;
- Be responsible to ensure the business adheres to all policies on the treatment of Farmer Customer data, that audits are conducted, and that any findings are quickly resolved;
- Drive process alignment within stakeholder functions to ensure transactional processes support the Farmer Customer Data accuracy efforts;
- Represent the NA region on Global Commercial Customer & Global Product Supply customer governance teams;
- Be accountable to create new Farmer Customer Data processes across functional teams to enable efficient and high-quality end to end processes;
- Manage the intake processes/systems and process integration for new lines of business, business processes, or divestiture of existing businesses.
- Domestic relocation assistance is available for this role for those who reside in the United States.
- Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership Integrity Flexibility Efficiency) values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor s Degree;
- 10 years of experience, with three to five years in Data Management, working with customers, Supply Chain data, or data governance;
- Ability to understand complex data processes and consequences of decisions;
- Excellent collaboration skills to work across diverse stakeholder groups;
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization;
- Three years of project and change management experience and/or people leadership experience.
- Previous people leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Strong SAP and CRM system knowledge;
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||701825 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |