IT Integrated Business Planning Data Lead
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience creates the world's most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
As the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, we’re building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know we’ve got big challenges to solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code - we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
Corteva Agriscience is looking for an innovative, energetic, and transformational IT Business Planning Data Lead (BPE). The Data Lead is responsible for sourcing required data into SAP IBP, IBP data analytics, and delivering business plan data from SAP IBP as needed to enable the Business Planning technology to meet the business needs.
Business Planning requires extensive sets of data in order to effectively model digital supply chains and to generate a three to five year business plan. Supply Chains are continuously changing to support the needs of Corteva and it is critical to have supporting data architecture to enable routine creation/changing/deletion of data for IBP without issue. This includes the entire Data Life-Cycle Management activity associated with the various data sets required to model the supply chains, such as sales/forecasted demand, production / external resources, products / locations and the product distribution network. In addition to driving improvements and innovations, the Data Lead provides leadership and guidance to the IT Run and Maintain teams with diagnosis and problem solving of production issues, as needed.
Primary Responsibilities - How will you help us Grow
- Ensure data is properly identified, sourced, and transformed from various systems as needed for SAP IBP and delivered from SAP IBP to enable the business planning process.
- Utilize IBP analytics for data visualization.
- Partners with Solution Architects, BPEs, and BPOs to understand process and solution data requirements and develops associated plans.
- Understands IBP best practices for data retrieval, transformation, maintenance, and delivery to execution systems.
- Through collaboration with the Business Process Experts (BPE) monitors the performance of and stability of the data to ensure the Business Planning solution is delivering effective plans.
- Business Planning Data Systems includes BAM, IBP, BW, flat files and associated technologies for acting on the data, such as CPI-DS, RTI, and SDI.
- Partners with BPOs to help monitor data quality of business managed data and influence the resolution and improvements in applicable data quality.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand data requirements and to identify tasks and projects to support the global IBP Data Ecosystem.
- Regularly identifies and evaluates IBP upgrades and opportunities to improve current data solutions.
- Responsible for driving improvements and innovations to minimize the time required to source and send data as part of the overall business planning solution.
- Liaison with SAP and/or Solution Advisors for issue resolution / improvements.
- Foster an environment where productivity, quality, and collaboration are pillars to the effectiveness of the Business Planning team.
Requirements – What you'll bring to the table
Experience and Education Requirements
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, engineering or related field.
- Overall 10+ years of experience with at least 6-8 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following SAP technologies: IBP, BW, or CPI-DS, APO.
- Experience with SAP S/4 environment preferred.
- Knowledge on implementation & support of SAP IBP, or BW.
- Experience in IBP Supply planning solution implementation.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent teamwork, communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Experience in IBP planning solution implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of ERP applications and the supported business processes.
- Ability to learn and upskill on new technologies, processes and applications.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP IBP, CPI-DS, BW, and related data technologies.
- Understanding, experience in, or configuration of the base Elements for business planning.
- Customer, Vendor, Plant, Material, Transportation, Manufacturing.
- Experience / configuration of interfaces of the planning system to the ERP system.
- Planning elements to the ERP system for execution.
- Actual/Historical elements from the ERP system
- Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly.
- Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.