At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Digital Experience Product Owner
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Digital Experience Product Owner, are to: Own and oversee the North American E2E Grower Experience product development process, from identification of un-met grower needs through feature deployment, ensuring that the needs of the grower and strategic commercial business objectives are driving product development and delivery outputs.
- Be a day-to-day business strategy owner representing the commercial business for the effective implementation and delivery of the farmer E2E digital experience for both US and Canada digital ecosystems;
- Gain stakeholder alignment on identified grower needs and translate into prioritized features for delivery to growers;
- Serve as intermediary between the NA commercial business representatives and leaders, global IT, Center of Excellence and other stakeholder groups;
- Partner with chennel partners experience product owners to coordinate a connected effort between workstreams;
- Serve as advocate for the needs of farmer customer and dealer audiences in stakeholder meetings and working sessions;
- Act as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with Information Technology (IT ) project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business strategy and requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) for IT solutions or help business functions to define the IT requirements for a possible IT solution;
- Is liaison across commercial teams to drive alignment between functional and subject matter experts;
- Track and document business requirements for farmer account experience and represents requirements during sprint reviews;
- Serve as primary contact for company-wide subject matter and functional experts to gain alignment and prioritize business strategy needs for day-to-day decisions;
- Analyze competing priorities and present to business leaders for decisions;
- Serve as a stakeholder managing third-party consulting groups;
- Perform day-to -day project support and UAT coordination keeping documented records for action items and meetings;
- Manage ticketing process for bugs, fixe and enhancement priorities with global IT partners.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing automation, Customer Experience or IT;
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe stack (Adobe Analytics, Target, etc.), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and marketing automation experience;
- Strong digital acumen and knowledge of product development architecture;
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles and design quality standards;
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders and drive decisions that are actionable;
- Ability to manage complex digital projects and multiple workstreams in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience with digital transformation projects or initiatives;
- Demonstrated fluency in scrum and agile software delivery methodology;
- Proven track record of results-driven success with digital delivery and hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle;
- Clear and effective communicator;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and leaders from multiple disciplines.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics;
- Agriculture experience and Bayer Crop Science seed, crop protection business experiences.
The position can be located in WA, CA, IL, MO, NC, NY, NJ , or MA
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Residence Based|Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||586661 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |