|Search jobs!||Advanced Search|
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an opportunity for a Data Analyst - Digital Farming.
Come join our team! Our Data Analysts for LandVisor are accountable for model support & execution of land cover classifications within that product. This includes editing of model data inputs and modification of model outputs as well as automation of data acquisition and delivery.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
• Broad experience working with and processing both geospatial as well as image data
• Some experience using Python, especially for geospatial data processing tasks
• Experience working with cloud computing technologies for working with large datasets (AWS is preferred)
• Comfort with SQL
• Exceptional communication skills
• An interest in data science
• Optionally, experience contributing and using open-source technology and libraries
• A passion for learning and working in a collaborative team environment.
• Self-directed learning experiences with a passion to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
Education: BS in Computer Science, Information Sciences, Environmental or Geospatial Sciences or a related field
Nice to have:
• Experience building visualizations of scientific data
• Experience using Docker
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
-Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
-Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
-Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.